Windows Tetris Windows Tetris

This is hilarious. And good! The delay on the main "windows synth" melody is very nice, and it's properly dancy too.

K-Pone responds:

Yep, that's true! :)

-Snow!- -Snow!-

It's a very nice track! I love the musicality you put into it! The chords are great, the melody is happy, and I think the bass-line is especially groovy. It would fit in perfectly in any Christmas themed flash. The only qualm I have with it are some of the instruments, which really isn't any fault of yours, just circumstance.
Great job!

Beyond Human Beyond Human

Extremely professional sounding track. It's both moody and oppressive. And I mean 'oppressive' in the best way possible. The mix is good, I love love love the delay on the softer (square-triangle?) synth throughout the piece., and the drums are beautiful. They aren't overbearing, but they're still chestcrushingly strong. The quality of this thing makes me jealous. I'm keeping this permanently in my itunes.

KatMaestro responds:

Wow thank you for the detailed review! I considered using stronger distord, bass and even lo-fi for the drum but they turned out to overwhelm the rest of instruments. If you ever wonder how I made the drums and FX crunching sound, low pass do the trick :).

It has been a loooooooooong way for me to get to this level. Some people on here, like Step just get to this level like the snap of fingers. I've been in music composition for over 15 years man! Making quality stuff is damn difficult!

Coco Pommel Coco Pommel

"cutie"
I know, right?
The shading on the hair and mane looks great, by the way. I really like the huuge eyes.

ExtraDan responds:

Aw, thanks! she is not the best looking pony, but she is so innocent and adorable!

BROHOOF BROHOOF

First off, that's an awesome pony drawing, great lineart, really cute, top notch. Second, I totally know what you mean. I'm afraid of a LOT of my fellow fanmates, even though I'm definitely a big fan of the show. But there are some nice ones out there too, guarantee. I guess it's a pretty weird fandom, isn't it. Still, you draw better than me! Great job! Do keep it up!

MrWife responds:

well spank you

and i just cant see myself in the fandom since its mainly filled with grown men that watch a show thats aimed towards young children and its about friendship and shit thats not real
and ive yet to meet a nice brony
and one that isnt a stereotype
which will never happen