Windows Tetris Windows Tetris

This is hilarious. And good! The delay on the main "windows synth" melody is very nice, and it's properly dancy too.

K-Pone responds:

Yep, that's true! :)

-Snow!- -Snow!-

It's a very nice track! I love the musicality you put into it! The chords are great, the melody is happy, and I think the bass-line is especially groovy. It would fit in perfectly in any Christmas themed flash. The only qualm I have with it are some of the instruments, which really isn't any fault of yours, just circumstance.
Great job!

Beyond Human Beyond Human

Extremely professional sounding track. It's both moody and oppressive. And I mean 'oppressive' in the best way possible. The mix is good, I love love love the delay on the softer (square-triangle?) synth throughout the piece., and the drums are beautiful. They aren't overbearing, but they're still chestcrushingly strong. The quality of this thing makes me jealous. I'm keeping this permanently in my itunes.

KatMaestro responds:

Wow thank you for the detailed review! I considered using stronger distord, bass and even lo-fi for the drum but they turned out to overwhelm the rest of instruments. If you ever wonder how I made the drums and FX crunching sound, low pass do the trick :).

It has been a loooooooooong way for me to get to this level. Some people on here, like Step just get to this level like the snap of fingers. I've been in music composition for over 15 years man! Making quality stuff is damn difficult!